Email from Sonia 9/18/06
Ablang
2006-11-03 15:33:36 UTC
-----Original Message-----
From: Ablang. Ron (MSA)
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 1:24 PM
To: Hernandez. Sonia (MSA)
Subject: RE: card

I guess you wouldn't have noticed if I didn't point it out?

2006-11-03 15:36:51 UTC
Well, I definitely didn't want to come off as being a copycat.
Besides I had already used that line in the past during a phone
conversation, but instead of saying that, I said, "You make me whole."

I have pics of her w/ 2 of her fellow peers (VPs) on a business
trip. They all look like young guys. I also have condo pics.

2006-11-03 15:48:44 UTC
I think she'd tell me if she did see it. But none ever have
though.

I shipped it last Sat for $9.75. Supposed to take 4-6 days.
Prob more like 2 weeks. Then their post office holds it, sends her a
post card to pick it up in person, and she pays a customs 'tax' that
she
claims they make up as they go along. One person sent her an
engagement
ring, and she had to pay $140 to claim it.