I wonder if this counts as a test...
Jens Tingleff
2010-02-15 21:56:30 UTC
'ello!
- --
Key ID 0x09723C12, ***@tingleff.org
Analogue filtering / 5GHz RLAN / Mandriva Linux / odds and ends
http://www.tingleff.org/jensting/ +44 1223 510 708
"Great! I'm hearing horses. Parry will be so pleased" Jack, 'The Fisher
King'
Jens Tingleff
2010-02-15 21:58:22 UTC
--- QUARKware (QBBS) 7.1 - QUARKnntp 0.9
* TARDIS BBS - Home of QUARKware * telnet bbs.cortex-media.info