Email to Vern 7/27/07
Ablang
2007-09-10 00:32:38 UTC
I was thinking about you a few weeks ago when I read an article
about Solar Cookers Int'l. Things are doing okay for me. My
application has been rec'd by the xxx,
so I am in the process of bringing my girl over to do the xxx
thing. Right now, they are currently processing applications turned
in
last January, so I figure they are 6 months backlogged. I'm guessing
that I'll be able to bring my girl here in about 1.5 years from now.
Long ways away. Meantime I just turned 36, and I feel so much older
than those of me who have families and have children.

I miss our gaming sessions. I can't recall how long ago the
last one was... Was it Fall of 2004 or 2005?
Ablang
2007-09-10 00:33:43 UTC
How's everything going for you these days? I haven't heard from you
in
a while, so I am not sure if you are on your summer vacation or back
in
Sac.
I hope all is well. I am doing pretty good.

Well, it looks like our buddy Ian is going to be in town on Saturday,
Aug.
25th. I am planning on hooking with Ian on Aug. 25th. I will share
more details with you as they become available. According to Ian's
e-mail address, it looks like he is working at HP.

Well, I better get back to work. Take it easy.

Arvern