The Vampire of Sacramento
Ablang
2007-11-26 02:59:26 UTC
By EP

Good grief !! that Sacramento Vampire reminds me of the demons spoke
about in the

bible occupying people. Could it be we never see them because they're
put away in

hospitals ?

I've been in one once, The Stockton state hospital to work on a scale
there. OMG dude

Going through one locked door after another and having the doors click
locked behind

you reminded me a bit of Hell, separated from sanity outside. When I
got to what seemed

like the center hallway there were kids all over in the halls playing
like children, or maybe

like animals might play. The nurse there said it was VD that got them.
They didn't seem

that old though.

Horrible story, it's even sadder for that guy now dead. Thankfully our
paths never crossed.

That guys absolute evil !!

Anyway, have a Great Thanksgiving and be thankful to God you're here
with decent people.

I do !! There's more to be thankful for than meets the eye.
notjohnsimm