CSUS Electrical Reunion
Ablang
2007-02-24 16:08:31 UTC
Arvern,

Thanks very much for remembering me for the invite. I was hoping
that this was going to be the email where we get together w/ Ian and
play games. Whether it was or wasn't, unfortunately I will not be
able to attend this time. I am trying to get all my funds in order
and organize what little time I have left in my personal life to
prepare to take a vacation back home and unite w/ the future missus.
I know you and the gang won't hold it against me for pulling a mini-
Chanth, but I am trying to improve my future by taking that very
important step forward in finding my best friend, my girlfriend, my
partner, my lover, my wife, the mother of my children, and the future
Mrs Ablang.

Please give my regards to the gang.

2007-02-25 20:21:06 UTC
Hey R,

I wish you could make it tonight, but I understand why you are not
able to make it tonight and understand the importance of what you are
preparing for. I wish you the Best on your vacation and on your
journey to finding your soulmate. I will send your regards to the
gang this evening.

Stay in touch and take care buddy.